Tuesday, June 21, 2011
1. It's hard to take a picture while you are pedaling.
2. Familiarize yourself with the garbage schedule of the towns you plan to ride through. It's no fun weaving between stinky cans and garbage trucks.
3. On some roads, you need to keep your mouth shut while riding, unless you like to get additional protein from eating bugs.
4. Even with my fancy new gel-techno-padded bike shorts, I still dread the moment when I get up from the bike seat and all the blood rushes back to my butt. Ouch!
5. I'm not a kid anymore. :oP
Posted by Sydney at 3:18 PM