Friday, May 18, 2007

Making Progress


Finished! Crystal Palace Panda Cotton anklets in Baby Blues colorway. Very cute, very soft, very stretchy. I wish I'd done a few more rows before starting the lace ribbing. Lesson learned. I have a ton of this left over; I'll have to figure out what to do with it. Buy a skein of a contrasting color and do stripes?
Almost finished! Blue Moon Socks that Rock in Farmhouse colorway.
Slogging away on the endless denim cardi and actually seeing progress. I finished the left side, then did the pockets and got pretty far up on one of the button bands.
Here's a close up, since my full-on shots always seem to look pretty much the same: big white sweater on a blue bedspread. For those of you not familiar with the denim yarn, this yarn shrinks up 10-20% when you wash it. So although the stitches may look somewhat loose right now, it all tightens up really nicely when it is washed.

1 comment:

Judith said...

Very beautiful socks and cardigan! I'm in awe of your ability to pick up that cardigan and work on it, let alone work out those pockets! Congratulations on a job well slogged! /Judith B. (from the M-D Slogalong