Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Holidaze"

I know I'm not the first person to use this word to describe the way I feel this season, but, this year, it seems especially appropriate. So far, this year has brought a frenzy of paper-finishing (I don't have a picture of that one, so you'll just have to take my word for it when I tell you it completely consumed my waking hours for a few days), and shopping (again no picture, this time for security reasons, ya know), ...

and baking...
DSCN2067_edited

and decorating...
DSCN2048_edited

and posing...
DSCN2035_edited

and singing...
DSCN2041_edited

and knitting...,
DSCN2055_editedDSCN2054_editedDSCN2033_edited

among many other things. The only thing I really haven't been doing is cleaning, but that's coming up next.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: